| (1) Cook, T. R.; Zheng, Y. R.; Stang, P. J. Metal-organic frameworks and self-assembled supramolecular coordination complexes: comparing and contrasting the design, synthesis, and functionality of metal-organic materials. Chem. Rev. 2013, 113, 734–777.
(2) O’Keeffe, M.; Yaghi, O. M. Deconstructing the crystal structures of metal-organic frameworks andrelated materials into their underlying nets. Chem. Rev. 2012, 112, 675–702.
(3) Cui, Y. J.; Yue, Y. F.; Qian, G. D.; Chen, B. L. Luminescent functional metal-organic frameworks. Chem. Rev. 2012, 112, 1126–1162.
Shan, X. C.; Jiang, F. L.; Yuan, D. Q.; Zhang, H. B.; Wu, M. Y.; Chen, L.; Wei, J.; Zhang, S. Q.; Pan, J.; Hong, M. C. A multi-metal-cluster MOF with Cu4I4 and Cu6S6 as functional groups exhibiting dual emission with both thermochromic and near-IR characterChem. Sci. 2013, 4, 1484-1489.
(5) Chen, S. S.; Zhang, S. P.; Li, H. Q.; Shao, S. C. Synthesis, structure and spectral properties of a novel triaryl substituted triazole and its Co(II) complex. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2010, 29, 341–346.
(6) Goswami, P. K.; Thaimattam, R.; Ramanan, A. Multiple crystal forms of p-aminosalicylic acid: salts, salt co-crystal hydrate, co-crystals, and co-crystal polymorphs. Cryst. Growth Des. 2013, 13, 360–366.
(7) Liang, L. L.; Xue, H. B.; Shi, T. T.; Zhang, H. A new two-dimensional zinc coordination polymer constructed by 1,3-bis(4-pyridyl)-propane and terephthalate: synthesis and crystal structure. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2013, 32, 329–334.
(8) Hu, J. S.; Liu, X. H.; He, J.; Shi, J. J.; Xing, H. L. Structure and fluorescence property of a 2D bilayer Cd(II) coordination polymer induced by H-bonding and π-π interaction. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2013, 32, 739–743.
(9) Wang, L. C.; Sun, J. L.; Huang, Z. T.; Zheng, Q. Y. Observation of a persistent supramolecular synthon involving carboxyl groups and H2O that guides the formation of polycatenated co-crystals of a tritopic carboxylic acid and bis(pyridyls). Cryst. Growth Des. 2013, 13, 1–5.
(10) Bai, Z. S.; Chen, S. S.; Zhang, Z. H.; Chen, M. S.; Liu, G. X.; Sun, W. Y. Two novel interpenetrated zinc(II) and cadmium(II) coordination polymers based on 4-imidazole-benzoate: Syntheses, crystal structures and properties. Sci. China Ser. B-Chem. 2009,52, 459–464.
(11) Su, Z.; Chen, M.; Okamura, T. A.; Chen, M.; Chen, S. S.; Sun, W. Y. Reversible single-crystal-to-single-crystal transformation and highly selective adsorption property of three-dimensional cobalt(II) frameworks. Inorg. Chem. 2011, 50, 985–991.
(13) Chen, S. S.; Zhao, Y.; Fan, J.; Okamura, T. A.; Bai, Z. S.; Chen, Z. H.; Sun, W. Y. Construction of coordination frameworks based on 4-imidazolyl tecton 1,4-di(1H-imidazol-4-yl)benzene and varied carboxylic acids. CrystEngComm. 2012, 14, 3564–3576.
(14) Patra, R.; Titi, H. M.; Goldberg, I. Crystal engineering of molecular networks: tailoring hydrogen-bonding self-assembly of tin-tetrapyridylporphyrins with multidentate carboxylic acids as axial ligands. Cryst. Growth Des. 2013, 13, 1342–1349.
(15) Chen, S. S.; Chen, M.; Takamizawa, S.; Chen, M. S.; Su, Z.; Sun, W. Y. Temperature dependent selective gas sorption of the microporous metal-imidazolate framework [Cu(L)] (H2L = 1,4-di(1H-imidazol-4-yl)benzene). Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 752–754.
(16) Sheldrick, G. M. SHELXS-97, Programm for the Solution of Crystal Structure. University of Göttingen 1997.
(17) Sheldrick, G. M. SHELXL-97, Programm for the Refinement of Crystal Structure. University of Göttingen 1997.
(18) Li, X. M.; Ji, J. Y.; Niu, Y. L.; Wang, Q. W.; Wang, Z. T.; Liu, B. Hydrothermal synthesis and crystal structure of a three-dimensional nickel(II) coordination polymer: [Ni2(NIPH)2(bimb)2.5(H2O)]n·3nH2O. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2013, 32, 261–265.
(19) Dobrzańska, L. Anion directed supramolecular architectures of silver(I) complexes with 1,3-bis(imidazol-1-ylmethyl)-2,4,6-trimethylbenzene and a reversible, solvent-induced structural change during a single-crystal-to-single-crystal transformation. CrystEngComm. 2011, 13, 2303–2309.
(20) Nakamoto, K. Infrared and Raman Spectra of Inorganic and Coordinated Compounds. 5th ed.,Wiley&Sons, New York 1997.
(21) Li, X. F.; Cao, R. A series of mononuclear complexes constructed from transition metals and amino acid derived ligands: syntheses, structures and photoluminescence. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2009, 28, 1439–1447.