| (1) Koçyiğit-Kaymakçioğlu, B.; Oruç-Emre, E. E.; Ünsalan, S.; Tabanca, N.; Khan, S. I.; Wedge, D. E.; İşcan, G.; Demirci, F.; Rollas, S. Synthesis and biological activity of hydrazide-hydrazones and their corresponding 3-acetyl-2,5-disubstituted-2,3-
dihydro-1,3,4-oxadiazoles. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 3499–3508.
(2) Bektas, H.; Demirbas, A.; Demirbas, N.; Karaoglu, S. A. Synthesis and biological activity studies of new hybrid molecules containing tryptamine moiety. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 212–223.
(3) Patil, B. S.; Krishnamurthy, G.; Lokesh, M. R.; Shashikumar, N. D.; Bhojya Naik, H. S.; Latthe, P. R.; Ghate, M. Synthesis of some novel 1,2,4-triazole and 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives of biological interest. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 3341–3349.
(4) Chaaban, I.; El Khawass, E. S. M.; Mahran, M. A.; Abd El Razik, H. A.; El Salamouni, N. S.; Abdel Wahab, A. E. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel hydroquinone dimethyl ethers as potential anticancer and antimicrobial agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 3760–3778.
(5) Sondhi, S. M.; Kumar, S.; Kumar, N.; Roy, P. Synthesis anti-inflammatory and anticancer activity evaluation of some pyrazole and oxadiazole derivatives. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 3043–3052.
(6) Feng, C. T.; Wang, L. D.; Yan, Y. G.; Liu, J.; Li, S. H. Synthesis and antitumor evaluation of some 1,3,4-oxadiazole-2(3H)-thione and 1,2,4-triazole-5(1H)-thione derivatives. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 315–320.
(7) Hajimahdi, Z.; Zarghi, A.; Zabihollahi, R.; Aghasadeghi, M. R. Synthesis, biological evaluation, and molecular modeling studies of new 1,3,4-oxadiazole- and 1,3,4-thiadiazole-substituted 4-oxo-4H-pyrido[1,2-a]pyrimidines as anti-HIV-1 agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 2467–2475.
(8) Grigoriev, F. V.; Golovacheva, A. Y.; Romanov, A. N.; Kondakova, O. A.; Sulimov, A. V.; Smolov, M. A.; Gottikh, M. B.; Sulimov, V. B.; Bogolyubov, A. A.; Kuznetsov, Y. V.; Dutov, M. D. Stability of HIV-1 integrase-ligand complexes: the role of
coordinating bonds. Struct. Chem. 2012, 23, 185–195.
(9) Tumosienė, I.; Jonuškienė, I.; Kantminienė, K.; Beresnevičius, Z. J. The synthesis of azole derivatives from 3-[(4-methylphenyl)amino]- propanehydrazide and its N'-phenylcarbamoyl derivatives, and their antibacterial activity. Monatsh Chem. 2012, 143, 1441–1450.
(10) El-Sayed, R. Substituted thiadiazole, oxadiazole, triazole and triazinone as antimicrobial and surface activity compounds.
J. Surfact Deterg. 2013, 16, 39–47.
(11) Tamer, Ö.; Sarıboğa, B.; Uçar, İ. A combined crystallographic, spectroscopic, antimicrobial, and computational study of novel dipicolinate copper(II) complex with 2-(2-hydroxyethyl)pyridine. Struct. Chem. 2012, 23, 659–670.
(12) Purohit, M.; Mayur, Y. C. Synthesis, in vitro cytotoxicity, and anti-microbial studies of 1,4-bis(4-substituted-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazol-3-yl)butanes. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 174–184.
(13) Patel, R. V.; Patel, A. B.; Kumari, P.; Chikhalia, K. H. Synthesis of novel 3-(5-sulfanyl-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)-2H-chromen-2-one condensed s-triazinyl piperazines and piperidines as antimicrobial agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 3119–3132.
(14) Upmanyu, N.; Kumar, S.; Shah, P. P. K.; Mishra, P. Synthesis and evaluation of 4-(substituted)-acetylamino-3-mercapto-5-(4-substituted) phenyl-1,2,4-triazole derivatives as antimicrobial agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 1967–1976.
(15) Jubie, S.; Prabitha, P.; Kumar, R. R.; Kalirajan, R.; Gayathri, R.; Sankar, S.; Elango, K. Design, synthesis, and docking studies of novel ofloxacin analogues as antimicrobial agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 1403–1410.
(16) Bansode, S.; Kamble, R. Synthesis of novel 2-(3'-aryl-sydnon-4'-ylidene)-5'-substituted-[1,3,4]-thiadiazolylamines and [1,3,4]-thiadiazol-2'-yl-3-oxo-[1,2,4]-triazoles as antimicrobial agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 867–873.
(17) Desai, N. C.; Dodiya, A. M. Conventional and microwave techniques for synthesis and antimicrobial studies of novel 1-[2-(2-chloro(3-quinolyl))-5-(4-nitrophenyl)-(1,3,4-oxadiazolin-3-yl)]-3-(aryl)prop-2-en-1-ones. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 1480–1490.
(18) Judge, V.; Narasimhan, B.; Ahuja, M. Topological models for the prediction of antimycobacterial activity of 4-(5-substituted-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)pyridines. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 1363–1375.
(19) Boldescu, V.; Bratu, I.; Borodi, G.; Kacso, I.; Bende, A.; Duca, G.; Macaev, F.; Pogrebnoi, S.; Ribkovskaia, Z. Study of binary systems of b-cyclodextrin with a highly potential anti-mycobacterial drug. J. Incl. Phenom. Macrocycl. Chem. 2012, 74, 129–135.
(20) Joshi, S. D.; More, Y.; Vagdevi, H. M.; Vaidya, V. P.; Gadaginamath, G. S.; Kulkarni, V. H. Synthesis of new 4-(2,5-dimethylpyrrol-1-yl)/4-pyrrol-1-yl benzoic acid hydrazide analogs and some derived oxadiazole, triazole and pyrrole ring systems: a novel class of potential antibacterial, antifungal and antitubercular agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 1073–1089.
(21) Ibrahim, T. S.; Rashad, A. A.; Abdel-Samii, Z. K.; El-Feky, S. A.; Abdel-Hamid, M. K.; Barakat, W. Synthesis, molecular modeling and anti-inflammatory screening of new 1,2,3-benzotriazinone derivatives. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 4369–4380.
(22) El-Moghazy, S. M.; Barsoum, F. F.; Abdel-Rahman, H. M.; Marzouk, A. A. Synthesis and anti-inflammatory activity of some pyrazole derivatives. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 1722–1733.
(23) Thore, S. N.; Gupta, S. V.; Baheti, K. G. Docking, synthesis, and pharmacological investigation of novel substituted thiazole derivatives as non-carboxylic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 3802–3811.
(24) Ubaradka, S. R.; Isloor, A. M.; Shetty, P.; Shetty, P.; Isloor, N. A. Synthesis, characterization and their anticonvulsant, anti-inflammatory studies of some novel chromeno oxadiazoles. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 1497–1503.
(25) Sonia, G.; Ravi, T. K. Oxadiazolo pyrrolidine carboxamides as enoyl-ACP reductase inhibitors: design, synthesis and antitubercular activity screening. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 3428–3433.
(26) Suresh Kumar, G. V.; Rajendra Prasad, Y.; Chandrashekar, S. M. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of novel 4-isopropylthiazole-4-phenyl-1,2,4-triazole derivatives as potential antimicrobial and antitubercular agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 938–948.
(27) Patel, R. V.; Kumari, P.; Rajani, D. P.; Chikhalia, K. H. Synthesis of coumarin-based 1,3,4-oxadiazol-2ylthio-N-phenyl/benzothiazolyl acetamides as antimicrobial and antituberculosis agents. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 195–210.
(28) Bektaş, H.; Ceylan, Ş.; Demirbaş, N.; Alpay-Karaoğlu, Ş.; Bilgin Sökmen, B. Antimicrobial and antiurease activities of newly synthesized morpholine derivatives containing an azole nucleus. Med. Chem. Res. 2013, 22, 3629–3639.
(29) Al-Amiery, A. A. Antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of new metal complexes derived from (E)-3-((5-phenyl-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2- ylimino)methyl)naphthalen-2-ol. Med. Chem. Res. 2012, 21, 3204–3213.
(30) Shi, W.; Qian, X.; Song, G.; Zhang, R.; Li, R. Syntheses and insecticidal activities of novel 2-fluorophenyl-5-aryl/cyclopropyl-1,3,4-oxadiazoles. J. Fluorine Chem. 2000, 106, 173–179.
(31) Sinigersky, V.; Wegner, G.; Schopov, I. Synthesis and properties of a polyphenylenevinylene containing 1,3,4-
oxadiazole rings. Eur. Polym. J. 1993, 29,617–620.
(32) El Kaim, L.; Le Menestrel, I.; Morgentin, R. Trichloroacetic acid hydrazones I: new formation of 1,3,4-oxadiazoles from aldehydes.
Tetrahedron Lett. 1998, 39, 6885–6888.
(33) Zhang, P.; Xia, B.; Zhang, Q.; Yang, B.; Li, M.; Zhang, G.; Tian, W. New 1,3,4-oxadiazole containing materials with the effective leading substituents: the electrochemical properties, optical absorptions, and the electronic structures. Synthetic Met. 2006, 156, 705–713.
(34) Feng, L.; Chen, Z. Light-emitting conjugated molecule containing 1,3,4-oxadiazole, carbazole and naphthalene units.
Spectrochimica Acta Part A2006, 63, 15–20.
(35) Hassan Khan, M. T.; Choudhary, M. I.; Khan, K. M.; Rani, M.; Rahman, A. Structure-activity relationships of tyrosinase inhibitory combinatorial library of 2,5-disubstituted-1,3,4-oxadiazole analogues. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2005, 13, 3385–3395.
(36) Stolzenberg, H.; Weinberger, B.; Fehlhammer, W. P.; Pühlhofer, F. G.; Weiss, R. Free and metal-coordinated (n-
isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane: X-ray structures and selected reactions. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2005, 4263–4271.
(37) Chiu, T. W.; Liu, Y. H.; Chi, K. M.; Wen, Y. S.; Lu, K. L. Synthesis, structure, and transformation of novel osmium azine and ylide complexes. Inorg. Chem. 2005, 44, 6425–6430.
(38) Souldozi, A.; Ramazani, A. The reaction of (N-isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane with benzoic acid derivatives: a novel synthesis of 2-aryl-1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives. Tetrahedron Lett. 2007, 48, 1549–1551.
(39) Souldozi, A.; Ślepokura, K.; Lis, T.; Ramazani, A. Synthesis and single-crystal X-ray structure of 2-(1,3,4-
oxadiazol-2-yl)aniline. Z. Naturforsch. 2007, 62b, 835–840.
(40) Souldozi, A.; Ramazani, A.; Bouslimani, N.; Welter, R. The reaction of (N-isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane with dialkyl acetylene dicarboxylates in the presence of 1,3-diphenyl-1,3-propanedione: a novel three-component reaction for the stereoselective synthesis of dialkyl (Z)-2-(5,7-diphenyl-1,3,4-oxadiazepin-2-yl)-2-butenedioates. Tetrahedron Lett. 2007, 48, 2617–2620.
(41) Ramazani, A.; Souldozi, A. Iminophosphorane-mediated one-pot synthesis of 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives. ARKIVOC 2008, XVI, 235–242.
(42) Ramazani, A.; Souldozi, A. The reaction of (N-isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane with anthranilic acid derivatives: one-pot synthesis of 2-substituted 1,3,4-oxadiazoles via intramolecular Aza-Wittig reaction. Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon 2009, 184, 2344–2350.
(43) Ramazani, A.; Souldozi, A. (N-isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane as an efficient reagent for the synthesis of 1,3,4-oxadiazoles from 3-substituted benzoic acid derivatives. Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon 2009, 184, 3191–3198.
(44) Ramazani, A.; Salmanpour, S.; Souldozi, A. (N-isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane-catalyzed stereoselective O-vinylation of N-hydroxyimides. Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon 2010, 185, 97–102.
(45) Ramazani, A.; Ahmadi, Y.; Rouhani, M.; Shajari, N.; Souldozi, A. The reaction of (N-isocyanimino) triphenylphosphorane with an e-poor α-haloketone in the presence of aromatic carboxylic acids: a novel three-component reaction for the synthesis of disubstituted 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives. Heteroatom Chem. 2010, 21, 368–372.
(46) Ramazani, A.; Shajari, N.; Tofangchi Mahyari, A.; Khoobi, M.; Ahmadi, Y.; Souldozi, A. (N-isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane-mediated, one-pot, efficient synthesis of sterically congested 1,1,1-trifluoro-2-(5-aryl-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)-2-propanol derivatives via intramolecular Aza-Wittig reaction. Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon 2010, 185, 2496–2502.
(47) Ramazani, A.; Rouhani, M.; Rezaei, A.; Shajari, N.; Souldozi, A. The reaction of (N-isocyanimino)triphenylphosphorane with biacetyl in the presence of aromatic carboxylic acids: efficient one-pot three-component reaction for the synthesis of 3-(5-aryl-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)-3-hydroxybutan-2-one derivatives. Helv. Chim. Acta 2011, 94, 282–288.
(48) Valizadeh Holagh, M.; Maharramov, A. M. O.; Allahverdiyev, M. A. O.; Ramazani, A.; Ahmadi, Y.; Souldozi, A. One-pot synthesis of fully substituted 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives from aromatic carboxylic acids, cyclobutanone and N-isocyaniminotriphenylphosphorane. Turk J Chem. 2012, 36, 179–188.
(49) Ramazani, A.; Karimi, Z.; Souldozi, A.; Ahmadi, Y. Four-component synthesis of 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives from N-
isocyaniminotriphenylphosphorane, aromatic carboxylic acids, aromatic bis-aldehydes, and secondary amines. Turk. J. Chem. 2012, 36, 81–91.
(50) Ahankar, H.; Ramazani, A.; Amini, I.; Ahmadi, Y.; Souldozi, A. Thereaction of (n-isocyanimino) triphenylphosphorane with (E)-3-aryl-2-propenoic acid derivatives: one-pot synthesis of 2-[(E)-2-aryl-1-ethenyl]-1,3,4-oxadiazoles via intramolecular Aza-Wittig reaction. Heteroatom Chemistry 2011, 22, 612–616.
(51) Ramazani, A.; Ashtari, M.; Souldozi, A.; Ahmadi, Y. N-isocyanimino triphenylphosphorane as an efficient reagent for the synthesis of disubstituted 1,3,4-oxadiazoles via in-situ generation of sterically congested iminophosphorane derivatives. Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon2012, 187, 1064–1073.
(52) Martin, J. M. L.; Taylor, P. R. Structure and vibrations of small carbon clusters from coupled-cluster calculations.
J. Phys. Chem. 1996, 100, 6047–6056.
(53) Martin, J. M. L.; Francois, J. P.; Gijbels, R. The rotational partition function of the symmetrical top and the effect of K-doubling thereon. Chem. Phys. Lett. 1991, 187, 367–386.
(54) Frisch, M. J.; et al Gaussian 03, Revision D.01; Gaussian, Inc.: Wallingford, CT 2004.
(55) CrysAlis CCD and CrysAlis RED, in Xcalibur PX Software, Oxford Diffraction Ltd., Abingdon, England 2008.
(56) Sheldrick, G. M. A short history of SHELX. Acta Crystallogr. 2008, A64, 112–122.
(57) Brandenburg, K. Diamond (Version 3.2d), Crystal, Molecular Structure Visualization,
Crystal Impact – K. Brandenburg & H. Putz Gbr, Bonn (Germany) 2009.
(58) Davidson, J. S.; Trotter, J. 5-(2-Aminophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2(3H)-one. Acta Crystallogr. 1996, C52, 3236–3238.