|Study of Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide on the Surface of Sn-doped Carbon Nanotube
|Medical Biology Research Center, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah 67149-67346, Iran
(1) Rajesh, C.; Majumder, C. CO oxidation on Al-Au nano-composite systems. Chem. Phys. 2018, 502, 18–26.
(2) Khosravi, A.; Shabanian, R. Experimental and DFT investigation of 3D-HBGP/Pt/Co as a superb electro-catalyst for methanol oxidation reaction. Chem. Phys. 2018, 91, 345–357.
(3) Nam, I.; Son, H. Colorimetric oxygen sensor based on nano-sized black TiO2 catalysts: DFT modeling and experiments. Mol. Catal. 2018, 459, 16–20.
(4) Spezzati, G.; Benavidez, D. CO oxidation by Pd supported on CeO2 (100) and CeO2 (111) facets. Appl. Catal. B: Environ. 2019, 243, 36–46.
(5) Wang, Y.; Chen, Z. Preparation and catalytic behavior of reduced graphene oxide supported cobalt oxide hybrid nanocatalysts for CO oxidation. Trans. Non. Met. Soc. China 2018, 28, 2265–2273.
(6) Lu, Z.; Yang, M. CO oxidation on Mn-N4 porphyrin-like carbon nanotube: a DFT-D study. Appl. Sur. Sci. 2017, 426, 1232–1240.
(7) Hoda, F.; Saif, M. New nano-complexes of Zn(II), Cu(II), Ni(II) and Co(II) ions; spectroscopy, thermal, structural analysis, DFT calculations and antimicrobial activity application. J. Mol. Struct. 2017, 1147, 452–461.
(8) Shilina, M.; Rostovshchikova, T. Polynuclear Co-oxo cations in the catalytic oxidation of CO on Co-modified ZSM-5 zeolites. Mat. Chem. Phys. 2019, 223, 287–298.
(9) Weijing, D.; Weihong, Z. The application of DFT in catalysis and adsorption reaction system. Ene. Proc. 2018, 152, 997–1002.
(10) Sharma, N.; Jindal, N. Hydrothermally synthesized stannic oxide nano-hexagons. Mat. Today: Proc. 2018, 5, 13807–13815.
(11) Gumaa, A. A novel nano-palladium complex anode for formic acid electro-oxidation. Electro. Acta 2016, 215, 334–338.
(12) Pillai, S. C2-hydrocarbon adsorption in nano-porous faujasite: a DFT study. Mat. Today: Proc. 2019, 2, 436–445.
(13) Rajesh, C.; Majumder, C. CO oxidation on AlAu nano-composite systems. Chem. Phys. 2018, 502, 18–26.
(14) Spezzati, G. CO oxidation by Pd supported on CeO2 (100) and CeO2 (111) facets. Appl. Catal. B: Environ. 2019, 243, 36–46.
(15) Lu, Z. CO oxidation on Mn-N4 porphyrin-like carbon nanotube: a DFT-D study. Appl. Surf. Sci. 2017, 426, 1232–1240.
(16) Mukherjee, D. Noble metal-free CeO2-based mixed oxides for CO and soot oxidation. Catal. Today 2018, 309, 227–235.
(17) Razavi, R. Oxidation of NO on surface of Sn-doped carbon nanocone: DFT study. Inorg. Chem. Commun. 2018, 94, 85–91.
(18) Riyaz, M. Dispersion corrected density functional study of CO oxidation on pristine/functionalized/doped graphene surfaces in aqueous phase. J. Mol. Graph. Mod. 2018, 79, 27–34.
(19) Wang, N. CO oxidation catalyzed by silicon carbide (SiC) monolayer: a theoretical study. J. Mol. Graph. Mod. 2016, 66, 196–200.
(20) Orazi, V. DFT study of benzene and CO co-adsorption on PtCo (111). Appl. Surf. Sci. 2014, 289, 502–510.
(21) Ketabchy, M.; Sample, D. J.; Wynn-Thompson, T.; Yazdi, M. N. Thermal evaluation of urbanization using a hybrid approach. J. Environ. Econ. Manag. 2018, 226, 457–475.
(22) Joshaghani, M.; Ghasemi-Fare, O.; Ghavami, M. Experimental Investigation on the effects of temperature on physical properties of sandy soils. In IFCEE 2018, 12, 675–685.
(23) Khodabandeh, E.; Rozati, S. A.; Joshaghani, M.; Akbari, O. A.; Akbari, S.; Toghraie, D. Thermal performance improvement in water nanofluid/GNP-SDBS in novel design of double-layer microchannel heat sink with sinusoidal cavities and rectangular ribs. J. Therm. Anal. Calorim. 2018, 12, 1–13.
(24) Jafarzadeh, F.; Jahromi, H. F.; Yoosefi, S.; Sehizadeh, M.; Joshaghani, M.; Alavi, M. Dynamic response of buried gas pipelines due to earthquake induced landslides by nonlinear numerical modeling. In The 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China (15WCEE) 2012.
(25) Pourmand, G.; Safavi, M.; Ahmadi, A.; Houdeh, E.; Noori, M.; Mashhadi, R.; Pourmand, N. EPCA2. 22: a silver lining for early diagnosis of prostate cancer. Urology J. 2016, 13, 2845–2848.
(26) Bakhshi, H.; Khodabandeh, E.; Akbari, O.; Toghraie, D.; Joshaghani, M.; Rahbari, A. Investigation of laminar fluid flow and heat transfer of nanofluid in trapezoidal microchannel with different aspect ratios. Int. J. Numer. Methods Heat Fluid Flow 2018, https://doi.org/10.1108/HFF-05-2018-0231.
(27) Jabbar, M.; Ghorbaniparvar, H. Use of GC-MS combined with resolution methods to characterize and to compare the essential oil components of green and bleached cardamom. IJRCE 2014, 5–10.
(28) Azhiri, R. B.; Bideskan, A. S.; Javidpour, F.; Tekiyeh, R. M. Study on material removal rate, surface quality, and residual stress of AISI D2 tool steel in electrical discharge machining in presence of ultrasonic vibration effect. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 2018, 12, 1–12.
(29) Ebrahimi, A.; Hosseini, S. A.; Rahim, F. Immunosuppressive therapy in allograft transplantation: from novel insights and strategies to tolerance and challenges. Cent. Eur. J. Immunol. 2014, 12, 400–4005.
(30) Shishehbor, M.; Dri, F. L.; Moon, R. J.; Zavattieri, P. D. A continuum-based structural modeling approach for cellulose nanocrystals (CNCs). J. Mech. Phys. Solids 2018, 111, 308–332.
(31) Shishehbor, M.; Zavattieri, P. D. Effects of interface properties on the mechanical properties of bio-inspired cellulose nanocrystal (CNC)-based materials. J. Mech. Phys. Solids. 2019, 124, 871–896.
(32) Shishehbor, M.; Pouranian, M. R.; Ramezani, M. Molecular investigations on the interactions of graphene, crude oil fractions and mineral aggregates at low, medium and high temperatures. Petrol. Sci. Technol. 2019, https://doi.org/10.1080/109 16466. 2019.1566254.
(33) Shishehbor, M.; Pouranian, M. R.; Imaninasab, R. Evaluating the adhesion properties of crude oil fractions on mineral aggregates at different temperatures through reactive molecular dynamics. Petrol. Sci. Technol. 2018, https://doi.org/10.1080/1 091 6466. 2018.1531032.
(34) Pouranian, M. R.; Imaninasab, R.; Shishehbor, M. The effect of temperature and stress level on the rutting performance of modified stone matrix asphalt. Road Mater. Pavement 2018, 12, 1–13.
(35) Nofeli, F.; Arabshahi, H. Electronic transport properties in bulk ZnO and Zn1-xMgxO using Monte Carlo simulation. Global J. Sci. Fron Res. GJSFR 2015, 15, No. 3A.
(36) Nofeli, F. High field electron transport in Aln and AlGaN semiconductors. Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl. 2013, 3, 2679–2682.
(37) Nofeli, F.; Abedzadeh Fayzabadi, M. Monte Carlo simulation in InAsxP1-x, InAs and InP at high field application. Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl. 2013, 3, 732–735.
(38) Nofeli, F.; Arabshahi, H.; Tayarani, M. H. Steady-state and transient electron transport in bulk ZnO and Zn1-xMgxO semiconductors. Int. J. Eng. Techn. Res. 2014, 2, 167–170.
(39) Nofeli, F.; Tayarani, M. H.; Arabshahi, H. Electron transport properties in bulk ZnO and Zn1-xMgxO materials. Int. J. Eng. Techn. Inve. 2014, 4, 22–25.
(40) Chamkouri, N.; Khodadoust, S.; Ghalavandi, F. Solid-phase extraction coupled with HPLC-DAD for determination of B vitamin concentrations in halophytes. J. Chromatogr. Sci. 2015, 53, 1720–1724.
(41) Chamkouri, N.; Niazi, A.; Zare-Shahabadi, V. Development of a novel pH sensor based upon Janus Green B immobilized on triacetyl cellulose membrane: experimental design and optimization. Spectrochim. Acta A Mol. Biomol. Spectrosc. 2016, 156, 105–111.
(42) Akbari, A.; Chamkouri, N.; Zadabdollah, A. Determination trace levels of vitamin C and folic acid in urine sample by ultrasound-assisted dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction method coupled HPLC-UV. Orient. J. Chem. 2016, 32, 3027–3033.
(43) Razavi, R.; Hosseini, S. M. A.; Ranjbar, M. Production of nanosized synthetic rutile from ilmenite concentrate by sonochemical HCl and H2SO4 leaching. Iran J. Chem. Chem. Eng. 2014, 33, 29–36.
(44) Razavi, R.; Kardani, M. N.; Ghanbari, A.; Lariche, M. J.; Baghban, A. Utilization of LSSVM algorithm for estimating synthetic natural gas density. Petrol. Sci. Technol. 2018, 36, 807–812.
(45) Parsaee, Z.; Karachi, N.; Razavi, R. Ultrasound assisted fabrication of a novel optode base on a triazine based Schiff base immobilized on TEOS for copper detection. Ultrason Sonochem. 2018, 47, 36–46.
(46) Zahedifar, M.; Razavi, R.; Sheibani, H. Reaction of (chloro carbonyl) phenyl ketene with 5-amino pyrazolones: synthesis, characterization and theoretical studies of derivatives. J. Mol. Struct. 2016, 1125, 730–735.
(47) Karachi, N.; Hosseini, M.; Parsaee, Z.; Razavi, R. Novel high performance reduced graphene oxide based nanocatalyst decorated with Rh2O3/Rh-NPs for CO2 photoreduction. J. Photochem. Photobiol. A Chem. 2018, 364, 344–354.
(48) Bie, R. J.; Siddiqui, M. K.; Razavi, R.; Taherkhani, M.; Najafi, M. Possibility of C38 and Si19 Ge19 nanocages in anode of metal ion batteries: computational examination. Acta Chim. Slov. 2018, 65, 303–311.
(49) Razavi, R.; Hosseini, S. M. A.; Ranjbar, M. Production of nanosized synthetic rutile from ilmenite concentrate by sonochemical HCl and H2SO4 leaching. Iran J. Chem. Chem. Eng. 2014, 33, 29–36.
(50) Koochakpoor, G.; Hosseini Esfahani, F.; Daneshpour, M. S.; Hosseini, S. A.; Mirmiran, P. Effect of interactions of polymorphisms in the melanocortin-4 receptor gene with dietary factors on the risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes: a systematic review. Diabetic Med. 2016, 33, 1026–1034.
(51) Koochakpoor, G.; Daneshpour, M. S.; Mirmiran, P.; Hosseini, S. A.; Hosseini-Esfahani, F.; Sedaghatikhayat, B.; Azizi, F. The effect of interaction between melanocortin-4 receptor polymorphism and dietary factors on the risk of metabolic syndrome. Nutr. Metab. 2016, 13, 35.
(52) Rahim, F.; Allahmoradi, H.; Salari, F.; Shahjahani, M.; Fard, A. D.; Hosseini, S. A.; Mousakhani, H. Evaluation of signaling pathways involved in γ-globin gene induction using fetal hemoglobin inducer drugs. Int. J. Hematol. Oncol. Stem. Cell. Res. 2013, 7, 41–45.
(53) Krasheninnikov, A. V.; Lehtinen, P. O. Accurate band gaps of semiconductors and insulators with a semilocal exchange-correlation potential. Phys. Rev. Lett. 2009, 102, 1–10.
(54) Afshar, A.; Hosseini, M. S.; Behzadfar, E. Numerical study of the agglomerates dispersion behavior in shear and elongational flow fields in viscous media using Population Balance Modeling (PBM). Sci. Iran. Trans. C Chem. Chem. Eng. 2014, 21, 2107.
(55) Esraﬁli, M. D.; Saeidi, N. Sn-embedded graphene: an active catalyst for CO oxidation to CO2. Physica E 2015, 74, 382–387.
(56) Esraﬁli, M. D.; Nematollahi, P. A comparative DFT study on the CO oxidation reaction over Al-and Ge-embedded graphene as efficient metal-free catalysts. Appl. Surf. Sci. 2016, 378, 418–425.
(57) Esraﬁli, M. D.; Nematollahi, P. Pd-embedded graphene: an efficient and highly active catalyst for oxidation of CO. Superlattice. Microst. 2016, 92, 60–67.
(58) Esraﬁli, M. D.; Saeidi, N. A DFT study on the catalytic hydrogenation of CO2 to formic acid over Ti-doped graphene nanoflake. Chem. Phys. Lett. 2017, 671, 49–55.
(59) Ranjbar, O. A.; Lin, Z.; Volkov, A. N. One-dimensional kinetic simulations of plume expansion induced by multi-pulse laser irradiation in the burst mode at 266 nm wavelength. Vacuum. 2018, 157, 361-375.
(60) Zhao, Y.; Truhlar, D. G. The M06 suite of density functional for main group thermochemistry, thermochemical kinetics, noncovalent interactions, excited states, and transition elements: two new functional and systematic testing of four M06-class functionals and 12 other functionals. Theor. Chem. Account 2008, 120, 215.
(61) Mahmood, A.; Longo, R. L. The interaction of OH (X2Π) with H2: ab initio potential energy surfaces and bound states. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2014, 87, 1–12.
(62) Wheeler, S. E.; Moran, A. Thermochemical kinetics for multireference systems: addition reactions of ozone. J. Phys. Chem. A 2009, 113, 10376.
(63) Hohenstein, E. G.; Chill, S. T. Assessment of the performance of the M05-2X and M06-2X exchange-correlation functionals for noncovalent interactions in biomolecules. J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2008, 4, 1996–1999.