|Structure and Performance of Ce-nano PO43-/ZrO2 Solid Acid Catalyst for Producing Biodiesel
|HAO Yi-Nan;XING Dong;PAN Yan-Fei;WANG Xi-Ming;YAO Li-Hong
|a (College of Material Science and Art Design, Inner Mongolia Agricultural University, Hohhot 010018, China)
b (Key Laboratory of Bio-based Material Science & Technology (Northeast Forestry University), Ministry of Education, Harbin 150040, China)
(1) Gui, X.; Chen, S. C.; Yun, Z. Continuous production of biodiesel from cottonseed oil and methanol using a column reactor packed with calcined sodium silicate base catalyst. Chin. J. Chem. Eng. 2016, 24, 499–505.
(2) Leung, Y. C. D.; Wu, X.; Leung, M. K. H. A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification. Appl. Energy 2010, 87, 1083–1095.
(3) Khan, A. M.; Khaliq, S.; Sadiq, R. Investigation of waste banana peels and radish leaves for their biofuels potential. B. Chem. Soc. Ethiopia 2015, 29, 239–245.
(4) Zhang, P.; Han, Q.; Fan, M.; Jiang, P. A novel wastewater scale-derived solid base catalyst for biodiesel production. Fuel 2014, 124, 66–72.
(5) Ahmed, W.; Nazar, M. F.; Ali, S. D. Detailed investigation of optimized alkali catalyzed transesterification of Jatropha oil for biodiesel production. J. Energy Chem. 2015, 24, 331–336.
(6) Hama, S.; Kondo, A. Enzymatic biodiesel production: an overview of potential feedstocks and process development. Bioresour. Technol. 2013, 135, 386–395.
(7) Drago, C.; Liotta, L. F.; Parola, V. L. One-pot microwave assisted catalytic transformation of vegetable oil into glycerol-free biodiesel. Fuel 2013, 113, 707–711.
(8) Sree, R.; Kuriakose, S. Alkali salts of heteropoly tungstates: efficient catalysts for the synthesis of biodiesel from edible and non-edible oils. J. Energy Chem. 2015, 24, 87–92.
(9) Shah, S. N.; Sharma, B. K.; Moser, B. R. Preparation and evaluation of jojoba oil methyl esters as biodiesel and as a blend component in ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel. Bio. Res. 2010, 3, 214–223.
(10) Helwani, Z.; Aziz, N.; Bakar, M. Z. A. Conversion of Jatropha curcas oil into biodiesel using recrystallized hydrotalcite. Energy Convers. Manage. 2013, 73, 128–134.
(11) Alam, M. J.; Rana, S.; Haque, M. A. Biodiesel from non-edible Karanja seed oil. Bangladesh J. Sci. Ind. Res. 2017, 52, 15–20.
(12) Atadashi, I. M.; Aroua, M. K.; Aziz, A. R. A. The effects of catalysts in biodiesel production: a review. J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2013, 19, 14–26.
(13) Jin, Z.; Han, S. Y.; Zhang, L. Combined utilization of lipase-displaying Pichia pastoris whole-cell biocatalysts to improve biodiesel production in co-solvent media. Bioresour. Technol. 2013, 130, 102–109.
(14) Corro, G.; Pal, U.; Tellez, N. Biodiesel production from Jatropha curcas crude oil using ZnO/SiO2 photocatalyst forfree fatty acids esterification. Appl. Catal. B-Environ. 2013, 129, 39–47.
(15) Moreno, J. I.; Jaimes, R.; Gómez, R. Evaluation of sulfated tin oxides in the esterification reaction of free fatty acids. Catal. Today 2011, 172, 34–40.
(16) Kansedo, J.; Lee, K. T. Transesterification of palm oil and crude sea mango (Cerberaodollam) oil: the active role of simplified sulfated zirconia catalyst. Biomass. Bioenerg. 2012, 40, 96–104.
(17) Morales, I. J.; González, J. S.; Torre, P. M. Methanolysis of sunflower oil catalyzed by acidic Ta2O5 supported on SBA-15. Appl. Catal. A - Gen. 2011, 405, 93–100.
(18) Zhang, C.; Zhang, J. C.; Zhao, Y. G. Study on the preparation and catalytic activities of SO42− promoted metal oxide solid superacid catalysts for model oil desulfurization. Catal. Lett. 2016, 146, 1256–1263.
(19) Li, X. Q.; Tong, D. M.; Hu, C. W. Efficient production of biodiesel from both esterification and transesterification over supported SO42−–MoO3–ZrO2–Nd2O3/SiO2 catalysts. J. Energy Chem. 2015, 24, 463–471.
(20) Hao, Y. N. Study on extraction of xanthoceras sorbiflia bunge seed oil and preparation of biodiesel from xanthoceras sorbiflia bunge seed oil [D]. Hohhot: Inner Mongolia Agricultural University 2011.
(21) Ouanji, F.; Nachid, M.; Kacimi, M. Small scale biodiesel synthesis from waste frying oil and crude methanolin Morocco. Chin. J. Chem. Eng. 2016, 24, 1178–1185.
(22) GB19147-2013. National automotive diesel (Ⅳ) technical requirements and test methods [S].
(23) Shu, Q.; Nawaz, Z.; Gao, J. X. Synthesis of biodiesel from waste oil feedstocks using a carbon-based solid acid catalyst: reaction and separation. Bioresour. Technol. 2010, 101, 5374–5384.
(24) Shu, Q.; Zhang, Q.; Xu, G. H. Preparation of biodiesel using s-MWCNT catalysts and the coupling of reaction and separation. Food Bioprod. Process 2009, 87, 164–70.
(25) Russbueldt, B. M. E.; Hoelderich, W. F. New rare earth oxide catalysts for the transesterification of triglycerides with methanol resulting in biodiesel and pure glycerol. J. Catal. 2010, 271, 291–304.
(26) Vishal, M.; Satnam, S.; Amjad, A. Potassium impregnated nanocrystalline mixed oxides of La and Mg as heterogeneous catalysts for transesterification. Renew Energ. 2013, 62, 226–233.
(27) Li, C. J.; Ma, B. X.; Huo, X. X. Characterization of graphization degree in C/C composites. New Carbon Mater. 1999, 1, 120–127.
(28) Shu, Q.; Yuan, H.; Liu, B. Synthesis of biodiesel from model acidic oil catalyzed by a novel solidacid catalyst SO42– /C/Ce4+. Fuel 2015, 143, 547–554.
(29) Zong, M. H.; Duan, Z. Q.; Lou, W. Y. Preparation of a sugar catalyst and its use for highly efficient production of biodiesel. Green Chem. 2007, 9, 434–437.
(30) Lakhya, J. K.; Rupali, D.; Ashim, J. T. Biodiesel production from acid oils using sulfonated carbon catalyst derived fromoil-cake waste. J. Mol. Catal. A - Chem. 2014, 388, 167–176.
(31) He, J. Y.; Liao, D. Z.; Chen, X. T. Modification of Ti(SO4)2 by La2O3. Chin. Rare Earths 2005, 26, 39–42.
(32) Lopez, D. E.; Goodwin, J. G.; Bruce, D. A. Transesterification of triacetin with methanol on acid and base catalysts. Appl. Catal. A - Gen. 2005, 295, 97–105.
(33) Qiu, L.; Tan, H.; Huang, J. D. Production of biodiesel from waste animal fat oil with ZnO/Al2O3-–SiO2 solid base catalyst. Chin. J. Environ. Eng. 2015, 12, 6098–6102.
(34) Wang, H. H.; Pang, D. D.; Zheng, Y. Biodiesel production from animal fat gutter oil by MgO/ZrO2 solid base catalyst. Chin. J. Environ. Eng 2016, 10, 1484–1491.
(35) Lopez, D. E.; Suwannakarn, K.; Bruce, D. A. Esterification and transesterification on tungstated zirconia: effect of calcination temperature. J. Catal. 2007, 247, 43–50.
(36) Shu, Q.; Yuan, H.; Liu, B. Synthesis of biodiesel from model acidic oil catalyzed by a novel solid acid catalyst SO42–/C/Ce4+. Fuel 2015, 143, 547–554.