(1) Jana, S.; Ghosh, S. K.; Nath, S. Synthesis of silver nanoshell-coated cationic polystyrene beads: a solid phase catalyst for the reduction of 4-nitrophenol. Appl. Catal. A- Gen. 2006, 313, 41–48.
(2) Sonavane, S. U.; Gawande, M. B.; Deshpande, S. S. Chemoselective transfer hydrogenation reactions over nanosized γ-Fe2O3 catalyst prepared by novel combustion route. Catal. Commun. 2007, 8, 1803–1806.
(3) Benza, M.; Kraanb, A. M.; Prins, R. Reduction of aromatic nitrocompounds with hydrazine hydrate in the presence of an iron oxide hydroxide catalyst II. Activity, X-ray diffraction and Mossbauer study of the iron oxide hydroxide catalyst. Appl. Catal. A-Gen. 1998, 172, 149–157.
(4) Liu, X. M.; Li. Y. S. One-step facile fabrication of Ag/γ-Fe2O3 composite microspheres. Mater. Sci. Eng., C 2009, 29, 1128–1132.
(5) Tao, S. W.; Liu, X. Q.; Chu, X. F.; Shen, Y. S. Preparation and properties of γ-Fe2O3 and Y2O3 doped γ-Fe2O3 by a sol-gel process. Sens. Actuators, B 1999, 61, 33–38.
(6) Garza-Navarro, M.; Torres-Castro, A.; Ortiz, U. Magnetite and magnetite/silver core/shell nanoparticles with diluted magnet-like behavior. J. Solid State Chem. 2010, 183, 99–104.
(7) Fan, G. L.; Wang, J.; Li, F. Synthesis of high-surface-area micro/mesoporous ZnAl2O4 catalyst support and application in selective hydrogenation of o-chloronitrobenzene. Catal. Commun. 2011, 15, 113–117.
(8) Choudhary, V. R.; Dumbre, D. K. Supported nano-gold catalysts for epoxidation of styrene and oxidation of benzyl alcohol to benzaldehyde. Top Catal. 2009, 52, 1677–1687.
(9) Nie, R. F.; Wang, J. H.; Wang, L. N. Platinum supported on reduced graphene oxide as a catalyst for hydrogenation of nitroarenes. Carbon 2012, 50, 586–596.