(1) Xie, D.; Meng, X.; Tang, J. S. Study on the water and soil pollution in karst area, harm from coal mine waste water and evaluation. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin 2013, 29, 296–302.
(2) Qin, F.; Wen, B.; Shan, X. Q. Mechanisms of competitive adsorption of Pb, Cu, and Cd on peat. Environmental Pollution 2006, 144, 669–680.
(3) Lu, L. L.; Tao, X. J.; Hu, J. W. Research progress on determination and treatment of Cu2+ in water environmental. Environmental Science and Technology 2010, 23, 125–127.
(4) Xu, X. Q.; Zhu, Y.; Yang, T. Harm and remediation of water pollution of heavy metals. Pollution Control Technolog 2007, 20, 67–69.
(5) Liu, P.; Zeng, G. M.; Huang, J. H. Research progress of biosorption in treatment of waste water containing heavy metals. Industrial Water&Wastewater 2004, 35, 1–5.
(6) Zhou, Z. H.; He, S. F.; Han, C. Y. Progress of heavy metals liquid waste processing technique. Technology of Water Treatment 2010, 36, 17–21.
(7) Iakovleva, E.; Sillanpää, M. The use of low-cost adsorbents for wastewater purification in mining industries. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2013, 20, 7878–7899.
(8) Ahluwalia, S. S.; Goyal, D. Microbial and plant derived biomass for removal of heavy metals from wastewater. Bioresource Technology2007, 98, 2243–2257.
(9) Ali, I.; Gupta, V. K. Advances in water treatment by adsorption technology. Nature Protocols 2007, 1, 2661–2667.
(10) Brown, P. A.; Gill, S. A.; Allen, S. J. Metal removal from wastewater using peat. Water Research 2000, 34, 3907–3916.
(11) Li, P. F.; Lei, F. H.; Yan, R. P. Study on the adsorption behavior of the rosin—based functional polymer for Cu(Ⅱ). Ion Exchange and Adsorption 2010, 26(006), 533–541.
(12) Liu, C.; Bai, R.; San, L. Q. Selective removal of copper and lead ions by diethylenetriamine-functionalized adsorbent: behaviors and mechanisms. Water Research 2008, 42, 1511–1522.