(1) Zhong, D. C.; Meng, M.; Zhu, J.; Yang, G. Y.; Lu, T. B. A highly-connected acentric organic-inorganic hybrid material with unique 3D inorganic and 3D organic connectivity. Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 4354–4356.
(2) Sather, A. C.; Berryman, O. B.; Moore, C. E.; Rebek, Jr. J. Uranyl ion coordination with rigid aromatic carboxylates and structural characterization of their complexes. Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 6379–6381.
(3) Chen, X. H.; Wu, Q. J.; Lv, W.; Yang, M. M.; Chen, L. J. A trinuclear Ni(II) mixed-ligand complex containing pentadentate N-butylsalicylhydrazide and monodentate imidazole: synthesis, characterization and crystal structure. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2013, 32, 1117–1122.
(4) Su, C. Y.; Smith, M. D.; Goforth, A. M.; Zur Loye, H. C. A three-dimensional, noninterpenetrating metal-organic framework with the moganite topology: a simple (42·62·82)(4·64·8)2 net containing two kinds of topologically nonequivalent points. Inorg. Chem. 2004, 43, 6881–6883.
(5) Yang, T. H.; Silva, A. R.; Shi, F. N. Six new 3d-4f heterometallic coordination polymers constructed from pyrazole-bridged CuII LnIII dinuclear units. Dalton Trans. 2013, 42, 13997–14005.
(6) Bao, J. T.; Cheng, M. L.; Liu, Q.; Han, W.; Ji, Y. Z.; Zhai, C. W.; Hong, J.; Sun, X. Q. Cobalt and nickel supramolecular complexes with hexagonal channels constructed from 5-methyl-1H-pyrazole-3-carboxylic acid: synthesis, crystal structures and properties. Chin. J. Inorg. Chem. 2013, 29, 1504–1512.
(7) Gong, T. F.; Zhu, C. F.; Ye, C. C.; Sheng, E. H.; Liu, B. Z.; Cui, Y. Syntheses, crystal structures and properties of two Cd(II) coordination polymers with mixed ligands of 2,5-di(pyridin-4-yl)benzaldehyde and carboxylates. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2013,32, 1222–1228.
(8) Zhan, C. H.; Feng, Y. L. Two 3D supramolecules with helices constructed by hydrogen bonds based on p-thioacetatebenzoic acid ligand. Struct. Chem. 2010, 21, 893–899.
(9) Raman, N.; Muthuraj, V.; Ravichandran, S.; Kulandaisamy, A. Synthesis, characterisation and electrochemical behaviour of Cu(II), Co(II), Ni(II) and Zn(II) complexes derived from acetylacetone and p-anisidine and their antimicrobial activity. Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. 2003, 115, 161–167.
(10) Wang, X. H.; You, C. H.; Lin, Q. Synthesis, bioactivity, and crystal structure analysis of 2-(3-oxobenzo[d]isothiazol-2(3H)-yl)ethyl benzoates. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2013, 32, 1123–1130.
(11) Duan, L. P.; Qin, Z. Q.; Li, G. P.; Li, S. Z.; Li, Q.; Xu, D. F. Synthesis, crystal structure and biological evaluation of 4-chloro-2-(morpholine-4-carbonyl)phenyl-4′-methoxybenzoate as molluscicidal agent. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2014, 33, 841–845.
(12) Qi, X. L.; Zhang, C.; Wang, B. Y.; Xue, W.; He, C. T.; Liu, S. Y.; Zhang, W. X.; Chen, X. M. Two new polar coordination polymers with diamond networks: interpenetration and thermal phase transition. CrystEngComm. 2013, 15, 9530–9536.
(13) Chen, L. T.; Tao, F.; Wang, L. D.; Hong, J.; Jia, X. Y.; Bao, J. T.; Ji, Y. Z.; Cheng, M. L.; Liu, Q. Two metal complexes based on the ligand 3,4-pyrazoledicarboxylic acid: synthesis, structures, and luminescent properties. Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem. 2013, 639, 552–557.
(14) Pan, L.; Huang, X. Y.; Li, J.; Wu, Y. G.; Zheng, N. W. Novel single- and double-layer and three-dimensional structures of rare-earth metal coordination polymers: the effect of lanthanide contraction and acidity control in crystal structure formation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2000, 39, 527–530.
(15) Beatty, A. M.; Schneider, C. M.; Simpson, A. E.; Zaher, J. L. Pillared clay mimics from dicarboxylic acids and flexible diamines. CrystEngComm. 2002, 4, 282–287.
(16) Zhao, J.; Long, L. S.; Huang, R. B.; Zheng, L. S. A lanthanide-based metal-organic framework with a dynamic porous property. Daltion Trans.2008, 4714–4716.
(17) Frisch, M.; Cahill, C. L. Syntheses, structures and ﬂuorescent properties of two novel coordination polymers in the U–Cu–H3pdc system. Dalton Trans. 2005, 1518–1523.
(18) King, P.; Clérac, R.; Anson, C. E.; Powell, A. K. The building block approach to extended solids: 3,5-pyrazoledicarboxylate coordination compounds of increasing dimensionality. Dalton Trans. 2004, 852–861.
(19) Pan, L.; Ching, N.; Huang, X. Y.; Li, J. A reversible structural interconversion involving [M(H2pdc)2(H2O)2]·2H2O (M = Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Zn, H3pdc = 3,5-pyrazoledicarboxylic acid) and the role of a reactive intermediate [Co(H2pdc)2]. Chem. Eur. J. 2001, 7, 4431–4437.
(20) Liu, C. B.; Gong, Y. N.; Chen, Y.; Wen, H. L. Self-assembly and structures of new transition metal complexes with phenyl substituted pyrazole carboxylic acid and N-donor co-ligands. Inorg. Chim. Acta 2012, 383, 277–286.
(21) Chen, Y.; Liu, C. B.; Gong, Y. N.; Zhong, J. M.; Wen, H. L. Syntheses, crystal structures and antibacterial activities of six cobalt(II) pyrazole carboxylate complexes with helical character. Polyhedron 2012, 36, 6–14.
(22) Magdi, A. A.; Magdi, Z. Electrosynthesis of 5-chloro- and 5-azido-4-pyrazole carboxylic acid at the nickel hydroxide electrode. Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan 1994, 67, 1879–1880.
(23) Sheldrick, G. M. SADABS. Program for Empirical Absorption Correction of the Area Detector Data. University of Göttingen, Germany 1997.
(24) Sheldrick, G. M. SHELXS-97. Program for Crystal Structure Solution. University of Göttingen, Germany 1997.
(25) Sheldrick, G. M. SHELXL-97. Program for Crystal Structure Refinement. University of Göttingen, Germany 1997.
(26) Berghot, M. A.; Moawad, E. B. Convergent synthesis and antibacterial activity of pyrazole and pyrazoline derivatives of diazepam. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2003, 20, 173–179.
(27) El-Gamel, N. E. A.; Farghaly, T. A. Design and synthesis of novel complexes containing N-phenyl-1H-pyrazole moiety: Ni complex as potential antifungal and antiproliferative compound. Spectrochim. Acta, Part A 2013, 67, 469–475.
(28) Tweedy, B. G. Possible mechanism for reduction of elemental sulfur by monilinia fructicola. Phytopathology 1964, 54, 910.
(29) Tümer,Ekinci, D.; Tümer, F.; Bulut, A. Synthesis, characterization and properties of some divalent metal(II) complexes: their electrochemical, catalytic, thermal and antimicrobial activity studies. Spectrochim. Acta, Part A 2007, 67, 916–929.