(1) Eduardo, B. M.; Miguel, C. F. Multivariate QSAR study of 4,5-dihydroxypyrimidine carboxamides as HIV-1 integrase inhibitors. J. Med. Chem. 2009, 44, 1217.
(2) Zhang, X. Y.; Song, Y. P. Synthesis of pyrazolopyrimidines from 1,2-allenic ketonesand aminopyrazoles. Synfacts 2014, 10, 362370.
(3) Ma, C.; Yang, C. Thesis of Pyrazole Derivatives Foreign Pharmaceutical Antibiotics Volume. China. Academic process 2011, 32, 211218.
(4) Songjing, H. U.; Saiai, M. I.; Xiaolin, G. U. 3D-QSAR study and molecular design of benzimidazole derivatives as corrosion inhibitors. J. Chem. Univ. 2011, 29, 24022409.
(5) Awasthi, M.; Singh, S.; Pandey, V. P. CoMFA and CoMSIA-based designing of resveratrol derivatives as amyloid-beta aggregation inhibitors against Alzheimer's disease. Medici. Chem. Res. 2018, 27, 119.
(6) Yu, H. X.; Zhuo, Y. Z. QSAR studies on a series of tetrahydroisoquinoline derivatives by using CoMFA, CoMSIA and HQSAR. J. L. Z. Univ. 2009, 45, 8893.
(7) Tong, J. B.; Li, Y. Y. Application of an R-group search technique in the molecular design of dipeptidyl boronic acid proteasome inhibitors. J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 2016, 82, 10251037.
(8) Yu, S.; Shi, J. HQSAR and Topomer CoMFA for predicting melanocortin-4 receptor binding affinities of trans-4-(4-chlorophenyl) pyrrolidine-3-carboxamides. Chem. Intel. Labor. System. 2015, 146, 3441.
(9) Tenenhaus, M.; Chatelinc, Y. M. PLS path modeling. Compute. Appl. Chem. 2005, 48, 159205.
(10) Cherkasov, A.; Jankovic, B. Application of 'inductive' QSAR descriptors for quantification of antibacterial activity of cationic polypeptides. J. Mol. 2004, 9, 10341052.
(11) Fjell, C. D.; Kai, H. Identification of novel antibacterial peptides by chemoinformatics and machine learning. J. Medic. Chem. 2009, 52, 20062015.
(12) Garcia-Saez, I.; Debonis, S. R.; Trucco, F. Structure of human Eg5 in complex with a new monastrol-based inhibitor bound in the R configuration. J. Bio. Chem. 2007, 282, 97409747.
(13) Li, M. P.; Zhang, S. W. Quantitative structure property relationship studies of the pKa values for sulfonamides. J. Atom. Mole. Phys. 2015, 32, 6164.
(14) Xin, M. L.; Li, Y. Molecular modification of polychlorinated biphenyl dihydroxy derivatives through molecular docking associated with CoMSIA/HQSAR models. Chem. J. Chin. Univ. 2018, 39, 299309.
(15) Li, M. P.; Liu, S. W. Quantitative structure property relationship studies of the pKa values. J. Atom. Mole. Phys. 2015, 32, 6164.
(16) Tong, J. B.; Che, T. 3D-QSAR study of hydrazide antituberculosis drugs. J. Atom. Mole. Phys. 2012, 29, 382386.
(17) Gao, X. L.; Kwang, Z. Quantitative structure tribo-ability relationship for organic compounds as lubricant base oils using CoMFA and CoMSIA. J. Tribol. 2016, 27, 138144.
(18) Dong, M. H.; Chen, H. F.; Ren, T, K.; Yi, J. Molecular modeling studies, synthesis and biological evaluation of dabigatran analogues as thrombin inhibitors. Bio. Med. Chem. 2015, 24, 7384.
(19) Tong, J. B.; Qin, S. S. 3D-QSAR study of melittin and amoebapore analogues by CoMFA and CoMSIA methods. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2019, 38, 201210.
(20) Damale, M. G.; Harke, S. N.; Kalam, L.; Khan, F. A. Recent advances in multidimensional QSAR (4D-6D): a critical review. J. Med. Chem. 2014, 14, 3555.
(21) Cramer, R. D.; Patterson, D. E.; Bunce, J. D. Comparative molecular field analysis (CoMFA) effect of shape on binding of steroids to carrier proteins. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1988, 110, 59595967.