(1) Cruvinel, V. R.; Gravina, D. B.; Azevedo, T. D. Prevalence of dental caries and caries-related risk factors in premature and term children. Braz. Oral. Res. 2010, 24, 329335.
(2) Jójárt, B.; Martinek, T. A.; Márki, Á. The 3D structure of the binding pocket of the human oxytocin receptor for benzoxazine antagonists, determined by molecular docking, scoring functions and 3D-QSAR methods. J. Comput. Aid. Mol. Des. 2005, 19, 341356.
(3) Liddle, J.; Allen, M. J.; Borthwick, A. D. The discovery of GSK221149A: a potent and selective oxytocin antagonist. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2008, 18, 9094.
(4) Heravi, Y. E.; Sereshti, H.; Saboury, A. A. 3D QSAR studies, pharmacophore modeling, and virtual screening of diarylpyrazole- benzenesulfonamide derivatives as a template to obtain new inhibitors, using human carbonic anhydrase II as a model protein. J. Enzyme. Inhib. Med. Chem. 2017, 32, 688700.
(5) Cheng, Y.; Mei, Z.; Tung, C. H. Studies on two types of PTP1β inhibitors for the treatment of type 2 diabetes: hologram QSAR for OBA and BBB analogues. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2010, 20, 33293337.
(6) Tong, J.; Shan, L.; Qin, S. QSAR studies of TIBO derivatives as HIV-1 reverse transcriptase inhibitors using HQSAR, CoMFA and CoMSIA. J. Mol. Struct. 2018, 1168, 5664.
(7) Borthwick, A. D.; Davies, D. E.; Exall, A. M. 2,5-Diketopiperazines as potent, selective, and orally bioavailable oxytocin antagonists 2-synthesis, chirality, and pharmacokinetics. J. Med. Chem. 2005, 48, 69566969.
(8) Wyatt, P. G.; Allen, M. J.; Borthwick, A. D. 2,5-Diketopiperazines as potent and selective oxytocin antagonists 1: identification, stereochemistry and initial SAR. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2005, 15, 25792582.
(9) Borthwick, A. D.; Davies, D. E.; Exall, A. M. 2,5-Diketopiperazines as potent, selective, and orally bioavailable oxytocin antagonists. 3. Synthesis, pharmacokinetics, and in vivo potency. J. Med. Chem. 2006, 49, 41594170.
(10) Borthwick, A. D.; Liddle, J. The design of orally bioavailable 2,5-diketopiperazine oxytocin antagonists: from concept to clinical candidate for premature labor. Med. Res. Rev. 2011, 31, 576604.
(11) Borthwick, A. D.; Liddle, J.; Davies, D. E. Pyridyl-2,5-diketopiperazines as potent, selective, and orally bioavailable oxytocin antagonists: synthesis, pharmacokinetics, and in vivo potency. J. Med. Chem. 2012, 55, 783796.
(12) Yang, M.; Luo, J. H.; Zeng, Z. M. In silico profiling the interaction mechanism of 2,5-diketopiperazine derivatives as oxytocin antagonists. J. Mol. Graph. 2019, 89, 178191.
(13) Clark, M.; Cramer, R. D.; Opdenbosch, N. V. Validation of the general purpose TRIPOS 5.2 force field. J. Comput. Chem. 2004, 10, 9821012.
(14) Caballero, J.; Saavedra, M.; Fernández, M. Quantitative structure-activity relationship of rubiscolin analogues as delta opioid peptides using comparative molecular field analysis (CoMFA) and comparative molecular similarity indices analysis (CoMSIA). J. Agric. Food. Chem. 2007, 55, 81018104.
(15) Jilek, R. J.; Cramer, R. D. Topomers: a validated protocol for their self-consistent generation. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 2004, 35, 12211227.
(16) Clark, M.; Cramer, R. D.; Opdenbosch, N. V. Validation of the general purpose tripos 5.2 force field. J. Comput. Chem. 2010, 10, 9821012.
(17) Bhargava, S.; Adhikari, N.; Amin, S. A. Hydroxyethylamine derivatives as HIV-1 protease inhibitors: a predictive QSAR modelling study based on Monte Carlo optimization. SAR. QSAR. Environ. Res. 2017, 28, 118.
(18) Winkler, D. A.; Burden, F. R. Holographic QSAR of benzodiazepines. QSAR. Comb. Sci. 2015, 17, 224231.
(19) Irwin, J. J.; Teague, S.; Mysinger, M. M. ZINC: a free tool to discover chemistry for biology. J. Chem. Inf. Model 2012, 52, 17571768.
(20) Chen, B.; Han, J.; Wang, Y. Separation, enrichment and determination of ciprofloxacin using thermoseparating polymer aqueous two-phase system combined with high performance liquid chromatography in milk, egg, and shrimp samples. Food. Chem. 2014, 148, 105111.
(21) Jain, A. N. Surflex: fully automatic flexible molecular docking using a molecular similarity-based search engine. J. Med. Chem. 2003, 46, 499511.