(1) Zhu, Q. L.; Tian, C. B.; Shen, C. J.; Sheng, T. L.; Hu, S. M.; Xu, X. T. A three-dimensional coordination polymer based on linear trinuclear copper(II) clusters featuring a ferromagnetic exchange interaction. CrystEngComm. 2013, 15, 2120–2126.
(2) Chow, T. W. S.; Liu, Y.; Che, C. M. Practical manganese-catalysed highly enantioselective cis-dihydroxylation of electron-deficient alkenes and detection of a cis-dioxomanganese(V) intermediate by high resolution ESI-MS analysis. Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 11204–11206.
(3) Wang, J.; Higgins, S. L. H.; Winkel, B. S. J.; Brewer, K. J. A new Os,Rh bimetallic with O2 independent DNA cleavage and DNA photobinding with red therapeutic light excitation. Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 9786–9788.
(4) Xie, L. X.; Hou, X. W.; Fan, Y. T.; Hou, H. W. Four three-dimensional coordination polymers constructed by 2-((1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-yl)methyl)- 1H-imidazole-4,5-dicarboxylate: syntheses, topological Structures, and magnetic properties. Cryst. Growth Des. 2012, 12, 1282–1291.
(5) Wen, Z. Z.; Wen, X. L.; Cai, S. L.; Zheng, S. R.; Fan, J.; Zhang, W. G. The construction of Cu(I)/Cu(II) coordination polymers based on pyrazine-carboxylate: structural diversity tuned by in situ hydrolysis reaction. CrystEngComm. 2013, 15, 5359–5367.
(6) Li, X. M.; Sun, M.; Pan, Y. R. Synthesis, crystal structure and theoretical calculations of a nickel(II) coordination polymer assembled by 4,4΄-oxydibenzoic acid and 1,3-bis(imidazol-1-ylmethyl)-benzene ligands. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2015, 34, 710–718.
(7) Li, X. M.; Wang, Q. W.; Liu, B. Synthesis and crystal structure of a new nickel(II) complex with 2,4-pyridinedicarboxylic acid and 1,4-bis(imidazol-1-ylmethyl)-benzene) ligands. Chin. J. Struct. Chem. 2012, 31, 889–893.
(8) Li, G. F.; Wang, Y. N.; Wang, Q. W. Synthesis and crystal structure of two complexes of manganese, cadmium assembled by bis(imidazol) ligands. Chin. J. Inorg. Chem. 2014, 30, 2577–2583.
(9) Li, X. M.; Pan, Y. R.; Ji, J. Y.; Niu, Y. L.; Wang, Q. W. Synthesis, crystal structure and theoretical calculations of a cadmium(II) coordination polymer assembled by 5-nitroisophthalic acid and 1,3-bis(imidazol-1-ylmethyl)-benzene ligands. J. Inorg. Organomet. Polym. 2015, 25, 1069–1076.
(10) Li, X. M.; Wang, Z. T.; Pan, Y. R.; Wang, Q. W.; Liu, B. Synthesis, crystal structure and theoretical calculations of two zinc, cobalt coordination polymers with 5-nitroisophthalic acid and 1,4-bis(1H-benzimidazolyl)butane ligands. J. Inorg. Organomet. Poly. 2018, 28, 258–267.
(11) Pan, Y. R.; Li, X. M.; Ji, J. Y.; Wang, Q. W. Synthesis, crystal structure, and theoretical calculations of two cobalt, nickel coordination polymers with 5-nitroisophthalic acid and bis(imidazol) ligands. Aust. J. Chem. 2016, 69, 1296-1304.
(12) Sheldrick, G. M. SHELXS 97, Program for the Solution of Crystal Structure. University of Göttingen, Germany 1997.
(13) Sheldrick, G. M. SHELXL 97, Program for the Refinement of Crystal Structure. University of Göttingen, Germany 1997.
(14) Kreno, L. E.; Leong, K.; Farha, O. K.; Allendorf, M.; Duyne, R. P. V.; Hupp, J. T. Metal-organic framework materials as chemical sensors. Chem. Rev. 2012, 112, 1105–1125.
(15) Lin, J. D.; Long, X. F.; Lin, P.; Du, S. W. A series of cation-templated, polycarboxylate-based Cd(II) or Cd(II)/Li(I) frameworks with second-order nonlinear optical and ferroelectric properties. Cryst. Growth Des. 2010, 10, 146–157.
(16) Wen, L.; Lu, Z.; Lin, J.; Tian, Z.; Zhu, H.; Meng, Q. Syntheses, structures, and physical properties of three novel metal-organic frameworks constructed from aromatic polycarboxylate acids and flexible imidazole-based synthons. Cryst. Growth Des. 2007, 7, 93–99.
(17) Lin, J. G.; Zang, S. Q.; Tian, Z. F.; Li, Y. Z.; Xu, Y. Y.; Zhu, H. Z.; Meng, Q. J. Metal-organic frameworks constructed from mixed- ligand 1,2,3,4-tetra-(4-pyridyl)-butane and benzene-polycarboxylate acids: syntheses, structures and physical properties. CrystEngComm. 2007, 9, 915–921.
(18) Mohamed, G. G.; El-Gamel, N. E. A. Synthesis, investigation and spectroscopic characterization of piroxicam ternary complexes of Fe(II), Fe(III), Co(II), Ni(II), Cu(II) and Zn(II) with glycine and dl-phenylalanine. Spectrochim. Acta, Part A 2004, 60, 3141–3154.
(19) Mukhopadhyay, U.; Bernal, I. Self-assembled hexameric water clusters stabilized by a cyano-bridged trimetallic complex. Cryst. Growth Des. 2005, 5, 1687–1689.
(20) Li, G. L.; Liu, G. Z.; Huang, L. L.; Li, L.; Zhang, X. Ancillary ligand-mediated syntheses, structures and fluorescence of three Zn/Cd(II) coordination polymers based on nitrobenzene dicarboxylate. J. Inorg. Organomet. Poly. 2014, 24, 617–623.